Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Unable to write...

I have a new affliction and have been unable to write for a few weeks now. This affliction is one that affects hundreds of thousands of people. People who have this affliction have a tendency to sign on to Facebook and other social web sites at all hours of the day and night; they play multiple games online and wonder why they can't have so much good luck in real life; they dream about these games which makes them wake up after only two hours and start the process of gaming again. I have this affliction and have not blogged for about two weeks. I am sure there are several others like me, so we can do one of two things. One: We can refuse to be a party to this affliction and limit the time we spend online and also the days we sign on to these social websites. Or, two: We can accept our affliction and continue playing online games while the hundreds of thousands of people band together to be sure our plight is not taken for granted. Please band with me and play as many games as you can on those social websites. Maybe we will run into each other and we can chat while we play. Maybe my novel will eventually get written so that I may publish it. In the meantime, though, I think I will stop typing this blog and go back to Words With Friends or Bingo or Slots or ...

No comments:

Post a Comment