Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Further tidbits in search for regular teaching job

Okay, so honesty may be the best policy, but it sure muddles up the works.

Apparently, when one district sees a non-renewal letter being no big deal, many other districts interpret that to mean a person was fired. I have never been fired. The non-renewal was because the job I accepted with this district was not going to be there the following school year. Therefore, the School Board got together and decided I would be non-renewed without offering me any other option, like, say quitting of my own accord. Nice!

So, even though I am well-liked in another district, the application system automatically put my application on "HOLD" status and principals never saw my application. All I can say is that there is a reason for everything, and apparently it wasn't until now that I would get to the bottom of this or be able to do anything to change my fate. Well, look out world because one of the good teachers is ready to get her classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment