Monday, December 19, 2011

I wanna run away

I just want to run away. I have come to believe that even though I love everyone I have chosen to be in my life, I have to make them number one and leave myself wanting. I don't want to run away and stay away, but I do think a few weeks away from everyone would be good for me. One person even said, "If you want something, all you have to do is ask." Okay, well I asked for a very minor perk and was told by this same person, "After me." Really? I ask and am still told no, wait, I'm more important and my needs come before you... See, even when I ask to be first, I am supposed to wait, put someone else's wants or needs above my own and forget about my wants or needs until someone else is satisfied and happy. If I were to run away, I could deal with my wants and needs and have satisfaction without being last or "after" someone else. I have been a good person all of my life and I just want to be good to me FIRST for a while. SERIOUSLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment